Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tahara Family - Teasers - San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

J:  I've known Diana since college, so when she had told us that her and her family have never taken professional family photos before, we felt honored and privileged to be the first photographers to do so!

As you'll see in the following images, her kids, Ashlyn and Brayden, are a hoot!  Ashlyn was shy for the camera at first, but soon, her personality (especially her big sister side) came out.  

Most importantly, I want to give my wife, Marianne, huge props for this shoot.  She had taken lead photographer for this session and I'm so proud of how she did. =)  You're the best, love! 

Enjoy the teasers!  

Jeff & Marianne


M: For those of you that have never worked with us we always like to start with a warm-up shot to get everyone used to the camera. However, the Tahara's needed little warming up! They were ready to give big smiles for the camera. 


M: As soon as we saw the train we had to use it! I think the kids especially enjoyed being able to climb up there.




M: This particular sequence was one of my favorites during this shoot. By now the kids were comfortable with us and the camera. So as soon as they saw me hiding to try to take their picture they ran over and hammed it up for the camera.


M:  I love the expressions on Ashlyn and Brayden's faces.




M: I got to spend some time with Ashlyn and she was a natural in front of the camera.


J:  While Marianne was taking photos of Ashlyn, I happened to catch a moment with Dan and Brayden.  Dan had later told me that Brayden loves to play games of peek-a-boo.


M: This is the part of family photography that I really love -- being able to capture these genuine moments that  are full of emotion.


J:  And these next two photos pretty much sums up what every sibling relationship is all about!  I can't help but laugh when I look at this!



No comments:

Post a Comment