Saturday, June 25, 2011

Because every woman should feel fabulous! - San Francisco Bay Area Boudoir Photographer

A few weeks ago I (by the way this is Marianne) I went on a trip to San Diego. I had an awesome trip, which I will start blogging about starting tomorrow so stay tuned. =) My trip was part vacation, but one of the main reasons for going to SD was to attend a workshop by none other than The Boudoir Divas!! And now I am excited to announce that soon, Delumpa Photography will be introducing boudoir photoshoots done by yours truly!

I know some of you are thinking, "Boo-what? What's that?" The definition of boudoir (pronounced boo-dwahr) is a woman's bedroom or private sitting room.  So in a nutshell boudoir photography is intended to be sexy, more provocative, and appearing in a bedroom.

For me, boudoir photography is a chance for the every day woman to feel sexy and beautiful. It doesn't matter what size, shape, color you are -- I believe every woman is FABULOUS inside and out!  I wanted to do this type of photography, because I myself have struggled with my appearance and can be my worst critic. Sometimes I need to be reminded that although I might see imperfections in myself, that doesn't discount the fact that I'm a fabulous woman! So now I want to use my skill in photography to show every day women that they are gorgeous and sexy. It's time to bring out the fabulous!!

I've been wanting to go into boudoir photography for a while. So back in February I enlisted the help of my best friends and they agreed to model for me in a practice shoot. And what's a blog post without photos, so here's a little sneak peek from their shoots!!

Introducing: Miss Jazzmin

Introducing: Miss Marta


It's been about 4 months since I did their shoots. My passion to learn pushed me to take the plunge and sign up for a workshop to learn from a group of women whose work I admire wholeheartedly. I can't wait to post the next few blogs to share my SD adventure from a few weeks ago. So stay tuned!!

xoxo marianne

PS-- J&M you two ladies are the bestest! Love you both and thank you for your support!!! You both are gorgeous and fabulous in every way! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment