Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bullard Family | San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

When I met with the Bullard family, little did I know that I was going to meet one of the most adorable babies e-ver!  Madi was such a trooper that day!!  She was all for the camera despite having a double ear infection (parents didn't know until later after the session)!  She's one touuuuugh cookie.  

Here are a few photos from their family session - enjoy!

Jeff






Isn't she adorable?  I would have never guessed she was sick.





Yes, little cat, you may have your photo taken as you drink water...not the first time an animal photobusted during a session! But I like the touch the cat added!


Q& J were telling me how Madi started sitting up a few days before...I love capturing milestones.  It is definitely an honor. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment