Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Jen + Albert Wedding Previews | San Francisco Bay Area Wedding Photographer

When I think of Jen & Albert's wedding, I think about fate and how particular turn of events happens for a reason.  It's my belief that people come and go into your life to serve a purpose - sometimes its a friend, other times, its your future husband or wife.  The timing couldn't be more perfect for these two, and it shows in their love for each other and the love that surrounds them by family and friends.  

I know we haven't posted a blog for AWHILE, but trust me when I say this - we've been crazy busy, not just with our photography, but in our personal lives as well.  With things settling down and now that we're a bit caught up, we are now ready to carry on with our blog, which means we have a TON of blogs that we are going to be putting out in the next few weeks. =)

Without further delay, here are previews from Jen & Albert's wedding!  Enjoy!

Jeff & Marianne



































St. Vincent's in Vallejo.  I remember coming here as a kid during special occasions with my grandma.  They've really renovated the church and it looks absolutely amazing; much different from what it used to look like.


























<













Every wedding has its moments...for Marianne and I, we really had to fight back our tears as we watched Albert dance with his mom.  It was sweet, intimate, and joyful; if those words could even describe the moment.



We love being in on surprises!  Jen had told us that she wanted to do a surprise wedding hula dance for Albert.  She hadn't done hula for awhile, but she pulled it off beautifully.  Go Jen!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment