Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Parents' Anniversary Portraits

We shot a wedding this past March in Vegas for my cousin, so of course my family was there.  It just so happened that a few days before the wedding was also my parents' 35th wedding anniversary!  I guess being a photographer now means that you're the designated photographer for your family. lol

How did I end up shooting my parents' anniversary portraits??  Here's how it went down -

Mom:  Jeff, I want to take pictures!

Me:  Really?  Why?

Mom:  Because it's our anniversary!  I want you guys to wear suits and tell Marianne to wear a dress for family photos. And I want some pictures of me and dad.

Me:  Can't we just do it some other time??

Mom:  Jeffrey!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:  Okay, Mom! *sigh + eye roll*

Well, there you have it - here's a sneak peak at my parents' anniversary portraits.  We also took some family photos, but that's for our private collection. ;)

And yes, it was a bit weird taking their photos and posing them as a "couple."  C'mon, they're my parents!!!! *yuck*  But seriously, I had fun and my parents had a great time.

Enjoy the photos!

Jeff



No comments:

Post a Comment