Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mason Family - Teasers - San Francisco Bay Area Family Photographer

I've known Candice since high school. I remember sitting in Mr. Hicks' class and just cracking jokes and talking a lot of nonsense with her and our other classmates. Definitely fun times back in the day...

Sing along with me, if ya know this one..

"Back in the day, when I was young
I'm not a kid anymore,
But some days
I wish that I was a kid again..."

We had the opportunity to shoot Candice, her husband Danny, and her son Owen, at Armstrong Woods up in the cuts...Guerneville, CA (I apologize if you're from that area, but really, it is in the cuts lol).

Let me say this - family photography isn't a walk in the park, especially when you're dealing with kids. However, with Owen, he was like the model baby - cool, calm, collected, and smiled on queue! Candice calls him her Gerber baby!! And I agree, he definitely looks like the Gerber baby!

Enjoy the teasers!

Jeff & Marianne










No comments:

Post a Comment